Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Malabar Prawn Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Malabar Prawn Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Prawn Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar prawn roast recipe. To cook malabar prawn roast you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabar Prawn Roast:
- Take 2 tbsp kashmiri chilli paste
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare As required Coconut oil
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Fennel seed powder
- Take 2 twigs Curry leaves
Steps to make Malabar Prawn Roast:
- Wash the prawns thoroughly.
- Place a kadai on the stove.(preferably iron kadai)
- Into the kadai,add the kashmiri chilli paste, turmeric powder,fennelseeds powder and curry leaves.
- Add prawns and 50ml of water to the kadai.
- Cover it with the lid and cook for 10 minutes
- When the water completely dries, add 3 tbsp coconut oil intermittently, and roast it for 5-10 minutes in low flame, till the prawns turn light brown in colour.
- Finally add curry leaves and the Prawn roast is ready to serve.
If you find this Malabar Prawn Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.