Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for South Indian style chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian style chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian style chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question turns into, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals essential? Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. By eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point on its own ought to be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian style chicken curry recipe. You can have south indian style chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian style chicken curry:
- You need 1⁄2 kg Chicken pieces
- Take 4 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 Onion Chopped
- You need 5 tbs Oil
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Provide 1 cup Tomato puree
- Use 1 /2 cup Coconut paste
- Get 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- You need 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbs Curry masala
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 15 Curry leaves
- Prepare Salt as per your taste
- Use Hot water as required
Instructions to make South Indian style chicken curry:
- Wash chicken pieces properly with salt and vinegar
- Prepare all ingredients - - Heat a kadhai on gas - - Pour oil into it
- Add bay leaves saute for 30sec - - Add chopped onions - - Add salt into it
- Fry till soft or golden brown - - Then add Ginger garlic paste saute for 1 min - - Add chicken and close lid for 10 mins
- Then add tomato puree and all spices
- Cook for another 10 mins with closing lid - - After 10 mins add coconut paste curry leaves and cook for 5 Minutes or mix well
- Add hot water and cook for another
If you find this South Indian style chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.