Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Ammini Kozhukattai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Ammini Kozhukattai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Additionally, you will be able to get a healthier heart by eating apples. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The reason I point this out is simply because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achari ammini kozhukattai recipe. You can cook achari ammini kozhukattai using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achari Ammini Kozhukattai:
- Prepare 1 cup rice flour
- Get 2 cups water
- Use 3-4 tsp oil
- Provide as per taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp punch phoran
- Take 1 tsp Chana dal
- Use 1 tsp urad dal
- Take 1 pinch if asafoetida
- Get 12-13 curry leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ginger paste
- Take 2 green chills,ie chopped
- Get 2 dry red chillies
- Provide 1 tsp chopped garlic
- You need 2 tsp grated coconut
- You need 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare as required Oil for deep frying
- Prepare 2 tsp achari masala
- Take 2-3 tsp chopped coriander leaves
Instructions to make Achari Ammini Kozhukattai:
- Heat a wok with 1 tsp of oil and then add half of the punch phoran, Chana dal, curry leaves and chopped chilli in it.
- When the mustard seeds crackle then add water along with salt, ginger paste in it and half of the achari masala it. When water starts boiling then slowly add the rice flour and stir it continuously in low flame to make a dough.
- Switch off the flame and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Grease your hand with oil and knead it to make a smooth dough.
- Then make small balls from the dough.
- Heat a Kadai with oil and deep fry the rice balls till they become golden in colour. Then keep them aside.
- Then prepare the tadka. Heat a pan and put remaining oil, punch phoran,asafoetida, red chilli,chopped green chilli, chopped garlic and curry leaves in it.
- When the mustard from the punch phoran crackle then add the fried rice balls along with rest of the achari masala, grated coconut and tomato ketchup in it.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves in it.
- Mix it well.Now your spicy Achari Ammini Kozhukattai is ready.
- Serve hot as your breakfast.
If you find this Achari Ammini Kozhukattai recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.