Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Khichdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent guidance. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Instead it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry khichdi recipe. To cook curry khichdi you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Khichdi:
- Use For curry:
- Provide 4 tsp gram flour
- You need 1⁄2 cup curd
- Take 4 glasses water
- Take 1 pinch asafoetida
- Take 1 pinch cumin
- Get 5 green chillies
- Prepare 1 pinch fenugreek seeds
- Prepare As per taste salt
- Get 3 tsp ghee
- Provide 1 pinch mustard seeds
- You need As per taste salt
- Get Handful Coriander leaves
- You need 8-10 Curry leaves
- Prepare For khichdi:
- Get 1 cup rice
- You need 1 tsp split bengal gram
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup yellow lentil
- Prepare 1 tsp green lentil
- Take 1 pinch asafoetida
- Use 1 pinch cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 pinch turmeric powder
- You need 5-6 Curry leaves
- Use 6 tsp ghee
- Use 5 cup water
- Use As per taste salt
Instructions to make Curry Khichdi:
- For the curry, mix curd and gram flour. Whisk it so that no lumps may occur. Add 4 glasses of water. Allow the pan to heat on high flame. Add fenugreek seeds Stir fry it continuously till a boil comes. Now boil it till it remains half. Make a paste of chillies.
- For seasoning, add ghee, heat it up. Add asafoetida, mustard and cumin, curry leaves Add chilli paste to it. Now add curry and mix it. Add salt to it. allow it boil. Garnish with coriander.
- Soak all the lentils and rice for 10 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker add rice and lentils. Now add turmeric and 5cups of water. - Pressure cook it to 1 whistle. Leave it till steam goes off. - - Now In a wok add ghee. Heat it up. Add asafoetida, cumin, curry leaves. Add the khichdi. Add salt to it. Mix it well. - - Serve hot by adding ghee.
If you find this Curry Khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.