Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry Curry with Plenty of Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry with Plenty of Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Aim at the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now lots of them offer you salads. You can get chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You can make fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to create a meal from side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry with plenty of vegetables recipe. To make dry curry with plenty of vegetables you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry with Plenty of Vegetables:
- You need 200 grams Ground pork
- Use 1 Onion
- Provide 1 Carrot
- Take 3 Green peppers
- You need 1 clove ◎Garlic
- Prepare 2 tsp ◎Grated ginger
- Use 1 ◎Vegetable oil
- Take 2 tbsp Curry powder
- Take 2 tbsp ☆Ketchup
- Take 1 ☆Consomme soup stock cube
- You need 1 ☆Bay leaf
- Provide 200 ml ☆Water
Instructions to make Dry Curry with Plenty of Vegetables:
- Mince the garlic and all the vegetables.
- Heat the ◎ ingredients in a frying pan. When fragrant, add the onion, and sauté until caramelized.
- Add the carrot, green peppers, and ground pork to Step 2, lightly season with salt and pepper, and stir-fry.
- When the ground pork is cooked through, add the curry powder, and continue stir-frying. When it's nicely blended, add the ☆ ingredients. Stir occasionally while simmering.
- When the consomme soup stock cube has dissolved and the liquid has evaporated, it's done! Serve on a plate with rice, and enjoy.
- Please serve with a sunny side-up or a poached egg if you like.
If you find this Dry Curry with Plenty of Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.