Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A solitary serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soda as your drink boosts your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier choices.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & sour fish coconut curry recipe. You can have hot & sour fish coconut curry using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- You need 10-12 fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas)
- Prepare Marinate:
- Provide 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use to taste salt
- Use 2 lemons juice
- You need 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 egg beaten
- Get 10-12 dried red chillies
- Provide grind to smooth paste:
- Get 5 garlic cloves
- Get 2 onions roughly chopped
- Provide 1 ginger peeled
- You need as needed Few stalks fresh lemongrass
- Take 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Use 4-5 lime leaves
- Use to taste salt
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 300 ml coconut milk
- Use for gravy:
- Prepare 150 ml tomato puree
- Use 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- Use 2 tsp tamarind paste
- Provide 4-5 curry leaves
- Get 1⁄2 cup fresh cream
Steps to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt, turmeric,ginger garlic paste & egg for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator.
- In a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-1 2 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes.
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of xtra oil.
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish..
- Serve hot with steamed rice
If you find this Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.