Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. When you consume a huge soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. Usually a single helping of soda should be eight ounces big. That helping can contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Usually, though, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman curry recipe. You can cook massaman curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Massaman Curry:
- Use 200 grams Chicken (thigh with skin on or breast) whichever you prefer
- Use 1 piece Ginger
- Prepare 1⁄2 Potatoes
- Provide 50 grams Massaman curry paste
- Use 240 ml Coconut cream
- Use 1 total of 240 ml Coconut cream 30 ml + water 210 ml
- You need 2 tbsp Roasted peanuts
- Provide 3 grains Roasted cardamon seeds
- Provide 2 leaves Roasted bay leaf
- Use 1 stick Roasted cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tbsp ☆ Fish sauce
- Take 2 tbsp ☆ Palm sugar ※ Or light or dark brown sugar
- Take 2 tbsp ☆ Tamarind paste
Instructions to make Massaman Curry:
- Cut the chicken into cubes, rub in the finely chopped ginger, and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes with the skin on until tender. Peel the skin, cut into cubes, and deep fry them.
- In a pan over low to medium heat, simmer 1⁄4 of the coconut cream and curry paste. Pour in the remaining coconut cream gradually until the oil starts to separate.
- Once the oil comes out, add the chicken, and swirl in the ☆ seasonings.
- Add the coconut milk (coconut cream+water), and simmer it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, roasted cardamom, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick. Once the curry starts to thicken, add the roasted peanuts and turn off the heat.
If you find this Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.