Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through depending on whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You can have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta curry recipe. You can cook nargisi kofta curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- You need 1⁄2 kg mutton mince
- Get 6 boiled eggs
- Get 4-5 onion chopped
- Use 1 onion grated
- Prepare 2 tbsp ginger paste
- Use 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Get 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Take 2 tbsp gram masala powder
- Get 4-5 green chilli chopped
- Use 3-4 tsp roasted chana dal powder
- Take 3 tbsp curd
- You need to taste salt
- Take as needed oil for deep frying
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
Steps to make Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onion till golden in colour.
- Make a fine paste of mutton mince in a mixer grinder.
- In the mutton mince add grated onion, fried onion, 1 tbsp ginger paste, 1 tbsp garlic paste, roasted chana dal powder, gram masala powder, red chilli powder, chopped green chilli, salt and coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Take a little portion of keema mixture. Flat-it between your palms. Put one boiled egg. Cover it with the mutton mixture.
- Tie it with a thread. Repeat the same process to make the rest of the koftas.
- In a Karachi heat oil. Fry the koftas on low flame. Take it out from the pan.
- In another pan heat oil. Put ginger garlic paste. Saute for one minute. Add curd and saute.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and gram masala powder. Cook for two minutes. Add water. When it boils add Koftas. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves. Cut the koftas in halves then serve.
If you find this Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.