Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the brain. They discovered that one of the elements in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you are able to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you only need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green chicken curry:
- You need Paste
- Provide 1 teaspoon sugar
- You need Handful fresh coriander- stalks and leaves
- Use 1 tbspn fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce)
- You need 1 lime - zest
- Provide 1⁄2 lime - juice
- Provide 1 onions
- Use 1 spring onion
- Use 1 thumb size piece of ginger
- Get 1 thumb size piece of garlic
- Prepare 1 large chilli - I used red but green good too
- Prepare 1 tspn ground coriander
- Get 1 tspn ground cumin
- Take 1 piece lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste
- Take 1 tbspn olive oil
- Provide Grind black pepper
- You need Curry
- Provide 500 g chicken breast cut into chunks
- Take 1 tin coconut milk (400 milk)
- Prepare 1⁄4 tin water - use coconut milk tin
- Provide 1 tbspn salt
- Use Fresh green veggies - I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do
- Get Garnish
- You need 1 spring onion chopped small
- Use 1 large red chilli for garnish
- Use 1 handful coriander
- Take Lime wedge
- Take Serve with Jasmin rice
Steps to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown.
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10⁄15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.