Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent information. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken massaman recipe. You can have kanya's chicken massaman using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Massaman:
- Take 800 grams chicken
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 tbsp massaman curry paste
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- Take 750 grams coconut milk
- Provide 5 nutmeg
- Get 2 potato
- Take 3 onion
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- Get 2 tbsp tamarind puree
- Take 2 tbsp palm sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp sugar
- Provide 1⁄2 cup ground roasted peanut
- Get 1 tsp roasted coriander seeds
- Take 2 shallots
- Provide 3 clove garlic
- Take 3 bay leaf
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Massaman:
- Massaman is a thai mildy curry with aromatic smell,start by clean and cut your chicken into pieces,or use your favorite pat ,bring to boil in soup pot on medium heat with half of coconut milk and chicken stock ,with sliced of shallots,onion,coriander seeds ,cook this until chicken is tender
- In the sauce pan over low heat ,stir massaman paste with coconut milk ,until fragrance,add little coconut milk by time ,keep stir and dont let it burn ,do that until paste is shinny ,reddish
- Transfer well done chili paste to chicken pot ,add cube potato,stir to mix,let it simmer on low heat until all are tender,seasoning by sugar,tamarind puree and salt
- Hope you enjoy making this at home ..serve hot with steamed jasmine rice ,or leave it overnight and reheat again this will be perfect :)
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Massaman recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.