Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Hot But Tasty Beef Tomato Curry. 😁 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Hot But Tasty Beef Tomato Curry. 😁 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Hot But Tasty Beef Tomato Curry. 😁 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you consume a large soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. One serving of pop is eight oz.. That serving typically is made up of at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier choices.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my hot but tasty beef tomato curry. 😁 recipe. To make my hot but tasty beef tomato curry. 😁 you only need 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Hot But Tasty Beef Tomato Curry. 😁:
- Take 1⁄2 large onion chopped
- Get 360 g thin cut Beef steaks cut into thin bitesize pieces
- You need 2 tbls Butter
- Use 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- Provide 1 tsp Tumeric
- Take 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1⁄2 coriander powder
- Use 1⁄2 Cumin
- Use 1⁄2 TSP Garam masala powder
- Take 2 Tbls medium curry paste mixed in a little cold water
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp black cracked pepper
- You need 3⁄4 cup water mix in 2 tbls medium curry paste
- Prepare 1 cup chicken stock cube mixed in a cup hot water
- Prepare 1 tbls dried curry leaves
- You need 4 Enough Basmati Rice for
Instructions to make My Hot But Tasty Beef Tomato Curry. 😁:
- Melt the butter
- Add the onions stir for 1 minute.
- Next add the next spices quickly and stir, Tumeric
- Red chilli
- Coriander powder
- Coriander powder
- Add the meat and mix in
- Once the meat is coloured add the chicken stock
- Salt and black pepper
- Next add the curry in water
- Curry leaves
- 1⁄2 Can Crushed tomatoes add the rest in the fridge in a container
- Curry leaves stir in
- Next the tomatoes
- Frozen green beans
- Mix all in bring back to the boil then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Start boiling the rice. Ready.
- At the end add a tbls Tomato puree and stir.
- Serve Hot with Rice and a tbls thick plain yogurt
If you find this My Hot But Tasty Beef Tomato Curry. 😁 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.