Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now plenty of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely a different option. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself time and effort.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's soup curry recipe. You can cook our family's soup curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Prepare 6 Chicken wings (the drumettes or the thigh meat)
- Provide 1 Onion
- Provide 2 small Tomato
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- You need 6 small Potatoes
- Prepare 1 Soup stock cube
- Take 3 cup Water
- Use 2 pieces Commercial curry roux of your choice (medium hot to hot)
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Butter, olive oil
- Use 1 Boiled broccoili as a garnish
Steps to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Mince the onion. Cut the carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. I think they're better on the larger side. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. I used whole small potatoes in their skins this time!!
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion. When it's translucent, add the chicken and brown. Add potatoes and carrot and sauté.
- Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the pan. Mix and sauté.
- Add water and soup stock cube, and simmer.
- When the vegetables are tender, add curry roux and simmer some more. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
If you find this Our Family's Soup Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.