Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You’ve always been told to make certain that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. Several of the major minerals that you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are additionally extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer masoor dal curry recipe. You can cook paneer masoor dal curry using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Masoor dal Curry:
- Prepare 100 gm Paneer
- You need 1⁄4 cup boiled Masoor dal
- Take 3 cup Steam rice
- Take Marinade(paneer)
- Use 2 tbsp Whisked Yogurt
- Use 2 tsp Ginger galrlic paste
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide 1 cup Birista (fried onion)
- Prepare Paste for gravy
- Take 5-6 Red chillies
- Get 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- You need 3 Black pepper
- Prepare 2 Onion
- Take 1 Cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 Cardamom
- Use 1 clove
- Provide 1 star anise
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need Other ingredients
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Provide 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- Take 2 tbsp cashew powder
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- You need 1 cup tomato puree
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped green garlic
- Use 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
Steps to make Paneer Masoor dal Curry:
- In a bowl, mix paneer with all of the ingredients for the paneer marinade, let marinate for 1 hr.
- Heat a pan and roaste all the dry speices and transfer it into mixture jar and add the other paste ingredients and make a paste. Don't use water while grinding.
- Heat a ghee and oil in the pan and add a paste which previously made, cook it till the ghee and oil separate out from paste. Than add tomato puree and cook it for 3 mins, add cashew powder, green galrlic, masoor dal and little amount of water into it, mix it well and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
- Now combine the paneer and remaining ingredients into that gravy, cover it with lid and cook for 10- 15 min. Add required amount of water,sugar, salt, red chilli powder and last add Coriander leaves and serve it with steam rice or roti.
If you find this Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.