Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut and rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut and rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to whether or not it has better options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, the choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut and rajma curry recipe. To cook peanut and rajma curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut and rajma curry:
- Take 1 cup rajma (kidney bean)
- Use 1⁄2 cup peanut badam chopped
- Use 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 tablespoon jeera /cuminpowder and garam masala powder
- Provide 1 tablespoon ginger garlic and green chilli paste
- You need 2 tablespoon rajma masala
- Provide 2 tomato chopped
- Use 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 potato chopped
- You need 1 bay leaves
- Use 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 3 cloves
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Water
Instructions to make Peanut and rajma curry:
- Soak rajma(kidney beans) overnight.
- Wash the rajma and drained the water from the bean.boil rajma for 10min till it's well cooked. Prepared all the ingredients given.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry onion bay leaves and turmeric powder till it's light brown,now mix the boiled rajma and alu. and stir for 2 min. add ginger garlic and chilli paste.cook for 5 minutes, meanwhile add the chopped tomato and peanut badam.Add all the ingredients like jeera garam masala, red chilli and rajma masala powder. Mix it properly, and cook for next 12 minutes or more till it's well cooked. Check the salt meanwhile,and pour the water to make it a thick gravy and bring it to a boil.
- Later after it's well cooked,garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Peanut and rajma curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.