Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kottu parotta chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kottu parotta chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, does not serve burgers. Instead, a person’s selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kottu parotta chicken recipe. To cook kottu parotta chicken you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kottu parotta chicken:
- Take Parotta (flat bread) shredded
- Provide Onion 1 chopped
- Get Chili 3 chopped
- You need leaf Curry
- Get 3 Egg
- Provide Thick gravy curry chicken (spicy varuval) - (shredded)
- Get Chicken thick gravy curry
- Get Chicken fillet
- Get Indian curry spices
- Use Chili powder
- Prepare Turmeric powder
- Provide Corriender powder
- Use Ginger & Garlic paste 2tbl spn
- You need Onion 1 chopped
- Use to taste Salt
- You need Corriender leaf (optional for garnishing)
- Prepare Gravy cooking method
- Get Fry indian spices, add onion, gatlic & ginger paste. Saute
- Take Add chicken fillet, mix. Cook for 5 minutes
- Provide Add chili powder,turmeric powder, corriender powder. Stir
- Prepare Add salt, stir and mix well. Let it cook untill gravy thickens
- Get Let it cook until oil breaks
- Get Let it cool. Shred chicken into small pieces. Mix with gravy
- Prepare (Add chicken to parotta when needed.)
Steps to make Kottu parotta chicken:
- Fry spices,onion,chili & curry leaf. Add shredded parotta. Stir well.
- Add chicken gravy with shredded chicken fillet. Stir & mix well. Add salt. Stir.
- Make a well in the middle. Add eggs in the middle. Stir and mix well.
- Stir well until egg mix well with parotta & well cooked.
If you find this Kottu parotta chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.