Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
While everyone knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should know is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. On the subject of the particular minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Needless to say vitamins are additionally essential for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar style prawns curry recipe. You can have malabar style prawns curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Malabar Style Prawns Curry:
- Take 1⁄2 kg Prawns , peeled and deveined
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Provide 10-12 Shallots/pearl onions , finely chopped
- Provide 2 Green chilies , slit lengthwise
- Prepare 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Fenugreek powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Take 1 tsp Tamarind pulp
- Provide 1 cup Coconut milk
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Mustard seeds
- You need 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Provide As needed Oil
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Use As needed Water
Instructions to make Malabar Style Prawns Curry:
- Clean, wash, and drain the prawns. Marinate the prawns with half of turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a claypot. Splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add the chopped shallots, turmeric powder, and salt and saute until translucent. Add the ginger-garlic paste and green chilies. Saute until the raw smell goes away. Add the chopped tomatoes and saute until soft and mushy. Add the remaining spice powders-chilli powder, fenugreek powder, coriander powder, and pepper powder. Fry until the oil starts to separate from the masala.
- Add the marinated prawns and fry for 2-3 mins. Add 1⁄2 cup of water along with the tamarind pulp and bring it to a boil. Reduce the flame and cook until the prawns are done and the sauce thickens. Add the coconut milk, simmer for another 5-10 mins. Check the seasoning and serve with steamed rice, tapioca, or roti.
If you find this Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.