Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Typically, though, they may be 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe. You can have parwal and moong dal ki curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parwal and moong dal ki curry:
- Get 250 gms parwal
- Use 2 cups dry roasted moong dal
- Use 1⁄2 bowl potato cut into long pieces
- Get 2 tbsp ginger, and green chilli paste
- Take 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- Get 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp Kashmir red chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 dry red chilli
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Parwal and moong dal ki curry:
- Peel and cut the parwal and potato and clean with water, then heat oil and fry them till golden brown and keep aside
- Now add dry red chilli and cumin seeds, then add ginger and green chilli paste and saute for few minutes then add turmeric powder and saute
- Now add moong dal, salt and cumin powder and saute
- Now add coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and saute till all the masala mix well
- Now add fried potato and mix, add 2 cups water and bring it to boil, add chopped tomato and cover a lid for 10 minutes and cook in slow flame
- Add fried parwal and bring it to boil, cover a lid for 10 minutes, now your yummy curry is ready
- Serve hot with rice or roti
If you find this Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.