Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not too long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads around today. You can get chili. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally available. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. This helps you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. You can have king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Prepare 80 g Chinese Curry Concentrate,
- Use 240 g king prawns,
- You need 1 onion cut into bite sized pieces,
- Prepare 120 g chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,
- Use 100 g petit pois peas,
- Get Around 230ml water,
- Take Salt to season,
- Use 1⁄2 tsp MSG (optional),
- You need Spray cooking oil (I used coconut)
- Get Serving Suggestions:
- Use Pak choi,
- You need Egg noodles,
- Provide Boiled or fried rice
Steps to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir.
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer.
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat.
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :)
If you find this King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.