Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Maya’s Friday Chicken - Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maya’s Friday Chicken - Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very good guidance. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. There are plenty of salads out there these days. Chili can be another selection. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to create a meal from side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maya’s friday chicken - honey & lemon aromatic chicken recipe. To make maya’s friday chicken - honey & lemon aromatic chicken you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maya’s Friday Chicken - Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken:
- Use 1 whole organic chicken (large or two small)
- Prepare 5-6 cloves garlic
- Provide 5-6 minutes lemons or 1-2 lemons
- You need Olive oil
- Use Spices
- Get 1-2 teaspoons turmeric
- Get 1-2 teaspoons organic chicken stock powder / boulion
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons Indian curry (turmeric, cumin, black pepper, ginger, yellow mustard, paprika)
- Get 1-2 teaspoons honey
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Maya’s Friday Chicken - Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into 6-8 pieces and lay them in a casserole pot that has a lid.
- Pour olive on the chicken. Sprinkle all the spices on the chicken and massage the spice intro he pieces of chicken until well coated.
- Add water until chicken is 2⁄3 covered in it. Add garlic cloves and lemons in the water.
- Pre-heat the oven to night temperature eg 280c. Cover the pot with a lid and put in the oven. Cook for 1.5 hrs.
- After 1.5 hrs, take the lid off and cook for another 20’ until chicken browns.
- For the final 10’ before serving, turn the heat on turbo (add hot air). Change the chicken over to the other side half way through (after 5 minutes)
- The chicken will let our wonderful and fragrant juice that can be used to sprinkle over meat or potatoes when serving.
If you find this Maya’s Friday Chicken - Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.