Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ambot tik/ goan prawns curry recipe. You can cook ambot tik/ goan prawns curry using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm cleaned prawns
- Prepare 1 cup grated Coconut
- Use 5-6 Garlic cloves
- Provide 8-10 Kashmiri Red Chillies
- Take 1 tsp Peppercorns
- Get 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Provide 2 teaspoon Jeera
- You need 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Provide 3-4 Cloves
- Provide To marinate
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- You need 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Use For Curry
- You need 4 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 big Onion finely chopped or sliced
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Tomato chopped
- Take 2 teaspoon Tamarind paste
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 cup Coconut milk
- Provide 2 cups Water
- Prepare 2-3 Green Chilies chopped
Instructions to make Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry:
- Dry roast spices on low heat for 2 minutes
- Grind roasted spices with coconut and little water to form smooth paste
- Marinate prawns with salt, turmeric and lemon juice for 15 minutes
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry prawns for 2 minutes. keep it aside
- In same pan, heat 2 tbsp oil, saute onions and green chilies until onions are translucent
- Add tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes
- Add salt, tamarind paste, 1⁄2 cup water and ground paste. mix well. saute and cook for 6 minutes
- Add water and prawns. simmer and cook for 3 minutes
- Add coconut milk and give it a stir. switch off. Do not cook after adding coconut milk.cover and rest for 15-20 minutes for flavors to blend in
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice
If you find this Ambot Tik/ Goan Prawns Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.