Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. Now you can find several different salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from dedication.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 65 dum biryani recipe. You can have chicken 65 dum biryani using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65 dum biryani:
- Take For cooking rice :-
- Prepare 1 kg Basmati rice (Salam India)
- Prepare As required Salt
- Prepare For chicken 65 :-
- Prepare 1 kg Breast chicken
- You need Handful curry leaves,garlic & green chili’s for crackling over chicken 65 while it’s ready
- Provide For gravy:-
- Prepare 2 large fried onions one for adding in gravy one for garnishing
- Prepare 400 grams Curd
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Kasuri methi, crushed
- Use Few Curry leaves & garlic pots 4-6 chopped
- Get as required Lime juice & coriander leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon Salt, green chilies & garlic paste, some red chilli powder, Garam masala powder
- Prepare As required Oil for cooking
- Prepare For garnishing:-
- Prepare few strands Saffron strands with milk
- Use 1 cup Fried Onions
- Take handful Curry leaves & garlic sautéed
- You need As required Sprinkle Garam masala powder over it while it’s ready
Instructions to make Chicken 65 dum biryani:
- Firstly marinate the chicken breast chopped pieces for better understanding please check out my posted recipe of chicken 65 individually. still I mentioned above the ingredients required.
- Soak the basmati rice prior to cooking for around 30 minutes- 1 hour like so.
- Now in a pan sauté a handful of curry leaves & fresh garlic cloves chopped.
- Blend some paste of green chilies 3-4 & few garlic pots roughly.
- Fry two medium size onions to golden brown.
- Once your chicken 65 is ready it’s easy to prepare with in no time it’s ready. Anyway now just take a wok in which we will be preparing gravy add some oil then add in some fried curry leaves & garlic cloves then add in some fried onions & whisked curd then add kasuri methi, salt, green chili’s & garlic paste, some red chilli & Garam masala powder. Coriander leaves. Sauté it till the oil separates
- Besides cook the rice till it’s 80 % cooked then strain the water set aside.
- Now it’s time to layer it keep half of the rice in wok then add a layer of gravy cooked then add the fried chicken 65 add in the lime juice around the top layer.
- Now pop in the cooked rice the other half now it’s done. Now add in the saffron milk, fried onions, curry leaves with garlic fried some oil from the fried onions left lastly sprinkle some Garam masala powder.
- Cover the lid & let it steam within for about 10-15 minutes on the low burner then off the burner let it settle for few minutes like 10 -15. Here’s the deliciously awesome chicken 65 dum biryani is ready enjoy with only raita & salad.
- Tip of the day: this recipe is quite tricky follow the steps please points to remember is don’t add in more spices accordingly it will change the outcome of the dish.and this recipe doesn’t require cinnamon sticks, turmeric powder, mint leaves, or any other spices. Don’t pop in more food colour just add the natural saffron milk or like yellow food colour 2-4 drops. Have a flavorful meal & enjoy.
If you find this Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.