Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. When you drink a huge soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. A single portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That helping could contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is most often a minimum of 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin red snapper fish curry recipe. You can have cumin red snapper fish curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry:
- Get 500 gm Red snapper
- Use 150 gm Shallot onion
- Use 150 gm Tomato
- Use 4 Green chilli
- Prepare 10 Garlic cloves
- Use 1⁄2 Tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 2 Tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 2 Tsp Cumin powder
- Use Lemon size Tamarind
- Take 3 Tbsp Gingelly oil
- Take 1⁄2 cup Coconut milk
- Take 1⁄2 Tsp Urid dal
- Provide 1⁄2 Tsp Fenugreek seeds
- You need 1⁄2 Tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 10 Curry leaves
- Provide leaves Few Coriander
Steps to make Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry:
- Clean the fish and keep aside. - - Soak tamarind in warm water for 15 minutes squeeze the juice and keep aside. - - Peel the shallots and cut into fine. Chop the tomatoes into fine. Slit the green chilli.
- Heat oil in kadai add urid dal, cumin, fenugreek seeds. Once fenugreek and urid dal change colour add green chilli, garlic and curry leaves. Saute for a while.
- Now add chopped onion and saute until it change golden brown. Now add chopped tomatoes and saute until tomato turns into mushy.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Now add coconut milk and tamarind water. Let it boil nicely.
- Once the oil came out of the sides add salt, fish and reduce the flame. - Once the fish done switch off the flame.
- You can adjust tangy, chilli taste according to your taste buds. - - Tasty cumin fish curry ready.
If you find this Cumin Red Snapper Fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.