Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice and water would be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One helping of soda is eight ounces. That serving usually includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are no less than twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn malai curry:
- Take 500 gram prawns
- Use 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Provide 1 cup onion,ginger and garlic paste
- Use 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin seed
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 red chilli whole
- Provide 1 handful whole garam masalas
- Prepare To taste salt and sugar
- Use As needed oil
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawns
- Now add oil in a pan add the prawns shallow fry it
- Keep aside and add cumin seed,bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masalas
- Now add the masala paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add red chilli Powder and mix well
- Now add the prawns and saute well
- Pour hot water in the coconut and strain
- Now add the coconut part mix well
- Pour the coconut milk into the pan and cover till the prawns get soft
- Add sugar and garam masala powder
- Serve it with rice or chapati
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.