Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana dal tamater curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal tamater curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a huge soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. A single helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is typically at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal tamater curry recipe. You can have chana dal tamater curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chana dal tamater curry:
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- Get 2 onions
- Take 3 tablespoons chana dal
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon kasuri methi
- Use 1 teaspoon salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- You need as needed Oil for cooking
- Get 2 tsp Coriander leaves for garnishing
Instructions to make Chana dal tamater curry:
- Wash & soak chana dal for 30 minutes
- Take a pressure cooker add chopped onions & tomatoes,chana dal, oil, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, kasuri methi and a two cups of water
- Cover the lid & cook till 3 whistles Now open it and sauté until the oil separates
- Then add garam masala powder & coriander leaves now add half cup of water and keep it on low flame for about 5 minutes and off the flame
- The delicious vegetarian chana dal tamatar curry is ready relish with rice or chapati.
If you find this Chana dal tamater curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.