Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. There are many salads available now. You can get chili. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You can get fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape commitment.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indian kolhapuri egg curry recipe. To make easy indian kolhapuri egg curry you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry:
- Use 2 tbsp Coconut (heaping spoonfuls, grated, frozen or fresh coconut)
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric (powder)
- Prepare 1.5 Cup Tomatoes (2 medium tomatoes, rough chopped)
- Provide 1 Red Onion (about 1 cup when chopped)
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger (fresh ginger root, peeled)
- Provide 3-4 Garlic (cloves)
- Use 1 Hot Green Pepper (small) (indian hari mirch, or use 1⁄4 serrano pepper)
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp Canola Oil
- Use 2 Whole Dry Red Pepper
- Use 1 tsp Poppy Seeds (khus-khus seeds)
- Use 5-6 Black Pepper (whole black pepper corns)
- Provide to taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Get 4 Egg(s) (hard-boiled, peeled and sliced in half)
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp Canola Oil
- Use 1 Cup Water
- Use as per taste Salt
- Provide as needed Cilantro (fresh coriander leaves, for garnish)
Steps to make Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry:
- In a food processor, process onion, garlic, ginger, and hot green chilli pepper to a coarse paste. Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in wide, heavy bottom saute pan. When oil is hot, add onion mixture to pan. Cook until onions are soft and start to brown at edges. (4-5 minutes)
- Then add spices: whole red pepper, poppy seeds, black peppercorns, garam masala, turmeric, and coconut. Saute until spices are fragrant and coconut has toasted a bit (about 1-2 minutes)
- Add chopped tomato and cook it for few minutes then add frid egg & cook it.
If you find this Easy Indian Kolhapuri Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.