Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very good information. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For instance, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe. You can have parwal and moong dal ki curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parwal and moong dal ki curry:
- Get 250 gms parwal
- Prepare 2 cups dry roasted moong dal
- Take 1⁄2 bowl potato cut into long pieces
- Provide 2 tbsp ginger, and green chilli paste
- Provide 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Kashmir red chilli powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 dry red chilli
- You need 2 tbsp oil
Steps to make Parwal and moong dal ki curry:
- Peel and cut the parwal and potato and clean with water, then heat oil and fry them till golden brown and keep aside
- Now add dry red chilli and cumin seeds, then add ginger and green chilli paste and saute for few minutes then add turmeric powder and saute
- Now add moong dal, salt and cumin powder and saute
- Now add coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and saute till all the masala mix well
- Now add fried potato and mix, add 2 cups water and bring it to boil, add chopped tomato and cover a lid for 10 minutes and cook in slow flame
- Add fried parwal and bring it to boil, cover a lid for 10 minutes, now your yummy curry is ready
- Serve hot with rice or roti
If you find this Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.