Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. When you sip a big soft drink you are introducing too much empty calories to your day. One serving of soda is eight oz.. That portion normally contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, conversely, are far better choices.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 500 gram prawn
- Take 2 Onions grinded into smooth paste
- Use 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin seed
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 dry red chilli whole
- Get 1 handful whole garam masala
- Get To taste salt and sugar
- You need As needed oil
- Prepare As needed coconut milk
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder
- Heat oil temper Cumin seeds,bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masala
- Add prawns and shallow fry
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add red chilli Powder and coconut
- Saute well adding coconut milk
- Cover it and keep the heat low till the prawns get soft
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder
- Serve it with plain rice or chapati
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.