Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawns Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
One more thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. With all the substances that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. Another one of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The actual skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being located in an apple. And your best bet is to discover a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns masala curry recipe. To cook prawns masala curry you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns Masala Curry:
- Get 300 grams Prawns -
- Take 2 big chopped Onions
- You need 3 Tomatoes (make puree of raw tomatoes)
- Use 1⁄4 (Quarter) teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tablespoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon Garam Masala powder
- You need 3 Green Chillies
- Use 7-8 Garlic Pods
- Get 1 small bunch of Coriander Leaves chopped
- You need 3 tablespoons Oil
- Use 1 tsp For Tempering (Tadka)-Mustard seeds
- Get 10-12 Curry leaves
- Get To taste Salt
Instructions to make Prawns Masala Curry:
- Wash, clean and devein the prawns. Pat dry them. Marinate the prawns in turmeric powder and pinch of salt. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Coarsely grind the garlic, half coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Heat half tablespoon Oil in a pan and fry the marinated prawns for 1 minute. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- In the same pan heat 2 tablespoons Oil, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add coarsely grinded green chillies, garlic and coriander leaves for 2 minutes.
- Add Red chilli powder, coriander powder and tomato puree, saute/fry for 3 - 4 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Add 1 & ½ cup water. Make it boil, add prawns, garam masala powder. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add remaining coriander leaves. Remove from heat.
- Heat ½ tablespoon Oil in bowl, add Mustard seeds, when it splutter add curry leaves. Pour this mixture to the pan.
If you find this Prawns Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.