Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana dal & Palak curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal & Palak curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One helping of soda is eight ounces. That portion typically contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Typically, though, they’re 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier choices.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal & palak curry recipe. To make chana dal & palak curry you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chana dal & Palak curry:
- You need 1 bunch palak(spinach)
- Get 2-3 tablespoons chana dal
- You need 1 onion
- Provide 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Green chilli
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Use 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Get Oil for cooking
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Use leaves Few Coriander
Steps to make Chana dal & Palak curry:
- Wash & chop bunch of Palak / spinach leaves let aside in water
- Wash & soaked chana dal for about 30 minutes
- Now add both in a cook wear dish then add few more ingredients like tomatoes chopped, salt, ginger garlic paste, Garam masala powder & oil
- Now mix everything and keep it on stovetop on high flame burner until two whistles
- Make a paste of half onion adding green chilli then take the other half onion chop it and in another pan add oil and fry onions till golden brown add cumin seeds and the paste prepared with onion and green chilli stir fry for two minutes the smell of onion will be disappeared further add coriander leaves and simmer the stove
- Now see the plak dal just dry it little and add all the things together in one dish with onion chilli prepared with cumin tadka/tempering
- Just keep on low flame for 2 minutes after everything is in one dish add 1 teaspoon ghee and off the flame it’s ready to relish with rice or chapati either goes well.
If you find this Chana dal & Palak curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.