Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dal Dhokli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Dhokli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Dhokli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am certain you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A few of the cancers that apples will help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one point ought to be sufficient reason for everybody to start eating apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. To make dal dhokli you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dal Dhokli:
- You need For Dal
- Get 1 cup toor dal or arhar dal
- Use 2 tbsp peanut
- Provide 1 tomato finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp mustard seed
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1 pinch hing
- Prepare leaves Few curry
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare as per taste Small piece of jaggery
- Use 2-3 whole red chilli
- Take as required Salt and oil
- Prepare For Dhokli
- You need 1 cup wheat flour
- Take 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Ajwain
- Use 2 tsp oil
- Use as per taste Salt
Instructions to make Dal Dhokli:
- In a pressure cooker put toor dal, salt, oil and water. Take a small bowl put peanut. Place it inside the cooker. Cook upto five whistle. Then open the lid and whisk it until smooth.
- Now in a pan heat one tbsp ghee. Add mustard seed, cumin seed, whole red chilli, hing and curry leaves. After few second add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and salt.saute well.
- After few second add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Cook for two minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Now add dal in it. Stir and boil on medium flame. Add boiled peanut and jaggery. Add lemon juice also. Stir and boil it.
- In a bowl take wheat flour, Ajwain, turmeric powder, chilli powder oil and salt. Mix well.
- Now add water and knead to form a dough. Make balls from the dough.
- With the help of dry flour roll it and make chapati slightly thick. Cut it in diamond shapes. Then drop it into the dal. Mix gently. Cover it with a lid. Boil it for 10 -12 minutes. Or until it is fully in cooked.
- In a tarka pan put one tsp of oil. Add mustard seed, whole red chilli, curry leaves and peanut. When it start splattering pour it over the Dal Dhokli. Serve hot.
If you find this Dal Dhokli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.