Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Spice Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Spice Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Spice Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent advice. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. When you sip a large soft drink you are putting a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A sole helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That portion may contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Usually, though, they are 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed spice chicken recipe. You can have mixed spice chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Spice Chicken:
- You need 1 Onion (shredded finely)
- Take 1 tbsp 5 Spice Powder
- Use 1 tsp paprika
- Take 1 tbsp Indian Curry Powder
- Get 3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Provide 500 grams Chicken cut-ups (I used half chicken that was cut up)
- Get 1 tbsp dark sweet soy sauce
- Take 3 tbsp thick coconut milk
- Use 1 salt to taste
- You need 1 Mint leaves for garnish
Steps to make Mixed Spice Chicken:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan/skillet.
- Add the onions and let it browned over med fire.
- Put all the spices in and mix well. Add the tomato ketchup.
- Next, add the chicken and coat it well with the spice mixture.
- Cover and let it simmer over low fire for the next 15 mins or till the chix is cooked. Don't forget to turn the mixture once a while to keep the bottom part from burning.
- Add coconut milk and salt to taste. Let it cook another minute or so and you're done!
- Garnish with mint leaves.
If you find this Mixed Spice Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.