Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
One more thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. You may even be surprised to discover that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Something you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the men and women who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice recipe. To make my lovely flavoured curried chicken with rice you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- Get 1 tbls olive oil
- Provide 2 small onions
- Use 1 tsp Ginger grated
- Take 3 Garlic Cloves crushed
- You need 1 tbls Butter or Ghee
- Use 3 large Chicken breast cut into small pieces
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Indian red Curry Powder
- You need 1 tbls Tumeric
- Prepare 2-3 Curry leaves
- Use 2 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 2 tsp Cumin powder
- Use 1 tsp Corriander powder
- Use 4 tbls Curry Powder
- Prepare 1 + 1⁄2 pints of boiling water
- You need 1 tbls Lemon juice
- Provide 3 tbls chopped Tomatoes
- You need 2 tsp Green Chutney
- Provide 1 Handful Spinach
- Prepare 2 tbls Double Cream or plain Yogurt
- You need 2 tbls Apple Sauce stir in
Instructions to make My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice:
- Add the oil heat up then add the onions and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Next add the Garlic And Ginger fry for 30 seconds. Then add all the chicken and fry to colour it for 1 minute.
- Add the Butter or Ghee Turn down to low and add all the Spices stir in to mix well and also the veg cube crumble it in. Then the boiling water stir to mix well cook on low for 5 minutes
- Then transfer the chicken Curry to a large saucepan. Let it cool a little then add the cream. Stir in. Add the tomatoes, green chutney also Spinach and another 1⁄2 Pint boiling water.
- Next Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes. Now add your Rice to cook. Serve the curried chicken on top of the boiled rice.
If you find this My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.