Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
While everyone knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The first thing you should understand is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals as compared to some other fruits.. On the subject of the particular minerals that are in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Get 400 gram prawn
- You need 2 onions paste
- You need 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 teaspoon turmuric powder
- Use 1 cup desiccated coconut
- You need 1 teaspoon jeera seeds
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Get 2 green cardamoms
- Provide 2 cloves
- You need 1" cinnamon
- Get To taste salt and sugar
- Take As needed oil and ghee
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawn with salt and turmuric powder
- Heat oil in a pan add the prawn shallow fry and keep aside
- Add whole garam masala jeera bay leaf
- Now add onion paste saute adding salt and turmuric powder
- Add ginger garlic paste saute adding red chilli powder and jeera powder
- Add the prawns and cover allow it to simmer
- Finally add coconut milk and sugar
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala and serve
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.