Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal Dhokli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Dhokli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the actual health and wellbeing of your system. As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A number of the cancers that apples can help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor should be enough reason for everyone to start eating apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. To make dal dhokli you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dal Dhokli:
- Get 1⁄2 cup tuver dal (soak for half an hour)
- Provide 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tbs seasame seeds
- Provide 1 tsp ajwain seed
- You need Salt as per taste
- Use 3-4 tbs oil
- Provide 1 tsp cumin
- Provide 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tsp hing
- Provide 1-2 whole red chilli
- Use 1 tomato finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tbs jaggery
- You need 2-3 green chilli chopped
- Take 1⁄8 cup peanuts
- Get as needed curry leaves
- Provide as needed Coriander
- Take 2 lemons
Instructions to make Dal Dhokli:
- Take cooker,add previously soaked tuver dal and 2 cups of water. Add salt,turmeric and peanuts.. Close the cooker and make 2-3 whistle (1 whistle at high flame and next 2 on medium flame)
- Now take a bowl. Add whole wheat flour, 1⁄2 tsp turmeric, 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder, seasame seeds, ajwain seeds, 2 tbsp oil and knead dough (similar to puri). Rest it for few min..
- Now open cooker. Add chopped tomatoes, green chillies and curry leaves and mix with hand mixture.
- Now put cooker on medium flame. Add turmeric if needed. Add cumin powder, jaggery and allow it to boil…
- Now on a small pan take 2 tbsp oil and heat it.Add mustard,jeera,hing,curry leaves, whole red chilli and transfer the tadka into dal..your dal is ready
- Now it’s time for dhokli.. make a big roti and cut shapes as shown in pic..
- Then transfer all cut dhokli in cooker…mix well…and give 2 whistle after closing cooker.
- After few minutes open it. Add lime juice and ghee.. Garnish with corrinader..
- You can have dal dhokli with masala thepla, rice and buttermilk…
If you find this Dal Dhokli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.