Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Ghassi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Ghassi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Ghassi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually an individual serving of soda pop should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier selections.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn ghassi recipe. You can cook prawn ghassi using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Ghassi:
- You need 250 gms prawns
- Prepare 1 pinch salt, turmeric powder & red chilli powder to marinate the prawns
- Use 2-3 tbsp. oil
- Get 2 onions, chopped
- Prepare 1-2 sprig curry leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- You need 1⁄4 tsp. fenugreek seeds
- You need 4-5 dry red chilies
- Get 10-12 whole peppercorns
- Use 1⁄2 cup fresh grated coconut
- You need 1 tsp. ginger, chopped
- Provide 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- Provide 1 tsp. tamarind paste
- Take 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Provide to taste salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
Instructions to make Prawn Ghassi:
- Marinate the prawns with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a pan & dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, dry red chilies & peppercorns.
- Grind along with coconut, 1 onion, ginger, garlic & tamarind to a paste.
- Heat remaining oil & saute the remaining onion & curry leaves till light brown.
- Add the ground paste & turmeric powder. Saute till the oil separates.
- Add 1 cup water & salt. Bring it to a boil.
- Add the marinated prawns. Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- When done, switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves,
- Serve with plain steamed rice, pulao, plain biryani or any type of Indian bread. It also goes well with dosa, appam and idiyappam.
If you find this Prawn Ghassi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.