Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something which many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Cornell University had a study on the impact apples have on the mind. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And because of this you will see that apples may actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should understand is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce isle. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) recipe. To make tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take 5 Big Tiger Prawn (500 gm)
- You need 2 medium sized onion paste
- Get 2 medium fresh tomato purée
- Take 1-1⁄2 coconut milk
- Provide 100-200 gm mastard oil
- Take 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 Bay leaves
- Get 4 piece cardamom
- Get 2 small piece dalchini
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Bengali garam masala (elaich, darchihi, clove)
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 2 tablespoons desi ghee
- You need 2 tablespoons sugar
- Use Salt as per taste
- Provide 2 tablespoons curd
Steps to make Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take kadhai and put mastard oil, heat it well. Add ghee of 1 tablespoon, then again add bay leaves, clove cinnamon. Add onion to it. Fry all for 2 mins and then add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry for another 2-3 mins and then add tomato puree. Stir all together till the gravy releases oil. Add then kashmiri mirch, curd, 2 tablespoons of water and stir again for 2-3 min. Add the prawns to the gravy, 2 tablespoons of water and stir the entire content till release of oil from the gravy.
- Add coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt. Cook in medium flame for 2 mins. Add 1 cup of water to it, and leave it in low-medium flame for 10 mins. Add garam masala, and ghee to it. Recipe is ready for you. Serve hot. Generally this is consumed with rice or pulao. Ensure this is cooked in low-medium flame.
If you find this Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.