Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to heidi's lime & coconut chicken recipe. To make heidi's lime & coconut chicken you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken:
- Use 1 1⁄2 kg chicken drumsticks
- Take 1 brown onion, halved and sliced
- Prepare 1 red capsicum cut into strips
- Get 2 tbsp corn flour
- Use 400 grams can of coconut cream
- You need 2 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp tumeric
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Sharwoods mango chutney found in the indian curry section of the supermarket
- Get 1⁄4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Take 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- Use 2 tbsp sugar
- Take 1 small handful chopped fresh coriander
Steps to make Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken:
- Brown chicken in large frying pan and set aside once done
- Add onion and capsicum to pan until onion is lightly brown
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the stock, cornflour, coconut cream and tumeric
- Add the stock mixture to the onions and capsicum and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, add chicken pieces, mango chutney, lime juice and sugar
- Simmer for 45 minutes. Stir through coriander and serve over rice.
- As I cook to taste, my measurements aren't exact so add more chilli sauce, lime or mango chutney to taste if needed. The mango chutney should be stronger in flavour than the sweet chilli sauce
If you find this Heidi's Lime & Coconut Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.