Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. A few of the major minerals that you’ll discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are in addition essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi recipe. To cook indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- You need 1 bag Green bell peppers
- Take 1 large Onion
- Provide 2 clove Garlic
- Get 2 cm Ginger
- Get 1 large Tomato
- Get 200 grams Chicken breast meat
- Get 150 grams (If you're vegetarian, use paneer cheese instead)
- You need 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp ☆ Turmeric
- Use 1 light heaping tablespoon ☆ Coriander powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ☆ Cayenne pepper (only if you like hot and spicy)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
Steps to make Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Slice half the onion and the peppers into 1 cm thick slices. Chop up the rest of the onion, the garlic, ginger, and tomato. Keep them separate.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Heat up a frying pan and stir fry the chicken until it's almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan, and stir fry the sliced onion until transparent. Add the peppers and stir fry. Transfer to a plate.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the frying pan, Stir fry the cumin seeds until they start to pop. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry well.
- Add the chopped onion and stir fry until translucent, for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Take care not to let it burn.
- Add the ☆ spices and stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes to mix well. It will look rather dry but that's fine.
- Add the chopped tomato and stir fry until a paste is formed and it's starting to look oily.
- If it gets to this point the curry will be delicious for sure. Add a little salt to taste.
- Put the cooked chicken back in the pan and mix well.
- Put the stir fried vegetables back in the pan and mix well again. Add the garam masala. Taste again and adjust the seasoning, and it's done.
- Serve with rice and dal.
If you find this Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.