Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jackfruit prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jackfruit prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jackfruit prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent guidance. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you can get a variety of salads. Chili is yet another option. You can get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal from side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from commitment.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit prawn curry recipe. To cook jackfruit prawn curry you need 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jackfruit prawn curry:
- Take 1 small jackfruit
- Get 3 Potatoes
- Provide 200 gm prawn
- Prepare 2 Onions chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato pureed
- Use 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 teaspoon red chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- Provide 1 tablespoon dhaniya powder
- Take 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Take 1 teaspoon jeera seeds whole
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 dry red chilli Powder
- Prepare To taste salt and sugar
- Get As needed oil
- You need as needed ghee
- Use As needed water
Steps to make Jackfruit prawn curry:
- At first cut the jackfruit and Potatoes into cubed
- Now marinate the prawns salt and turmeric powder
- Add oil in a pan and shallow fry the prawns,keep aside
- Now fry the Potatoes and jackfruit,keep aside
- Now add oil and ghee in the pan and temper the dry red chilli whole jeera and bay leaf
- Saute the Onions with salt and turmeric powder
- Add ginger garlic paste saute well till the raw smell disappears
- Add jeera,dhaniya and red chilli Powder mix well
- Add tomato pureed mix well
- Now add the fried veggies and prawns combine well
- Add water and cover it for 10 mimutes
- Finally add garam masala and switch off the flame
- Jackfruit prawn curry is ready to be served
If you find this Jackfruit prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.