Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on the brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry:
- Use 500 gm prawns
- Prepare 2 large onion, paste
- Use 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Get 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare 2 cups coconut milk
- Get 2-3 green cardamoms
- Use 2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 2-3 cloves
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1⁄2 cup water
- You need 4 tbsp oil
- Provide 1 tbsp ghee
- Provide Salt (to taste)
- Prepare Green chillies for garnishing
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1⁄2 cup hot water and grind.
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears.
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.