Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A single helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That portion may contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Usually, however, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe. You can cook chingri malai curry (prawn curry) using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Take 200 gms Prawn
- Take 1⁄2 cup Coconut milk -
- You need 2 Chopped onion - medium sized
- You need 2 Chopped tomato medium sized
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger - garlic paste -
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Jeera powder -
- Get 1 Tej patta -
- You need 2 inch Dal chiini
- Use 3-4 Laung -
- Provide 1 Moti elaichi -
- Get 2 Dry red chilli -
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Haldi powder -
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Kashmiri red mirchi powder -
- Provide To taste Salt
- Take 5-6 Green chillies
- Take as needed Mustard oil
- Get 1 tsp Ghee -
Steps to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Take prawn and marinate with haldi and salt for 5 min.
- Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry the prawns and keep aside.
- Add all dry garam masala and dry red chilli
- Add onion and stir till it become golden brown
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 1 min.
- Then add tomato and after 2 min. Add jeera powder, haldi, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, Salt, sugar and mix it well.
- Add some water in it. Now add garam masala powder, and cook it for 30 sec
- Add fried prawns and after 2 min. Add coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min.
- After that add 1⁄4 tsp garam masala plans 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well.
- Now ur chingari malai curry was ready to eat
- Serve with rice.
If you find this Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.