Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green moong dal dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green moong dal dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And because of this you will see that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good for you. One thing you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal dosa recipe. To cook green moong dal dosa you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green moong dal dosa:
- Take 1 cup green whole moong dal
- You need 1⁄2 cup oats
- Use 1⁄2 cup ragi flour
- Take 1⁄2" ginger
- Get 1 green chilli
- Provide 3-4 garlic cloves
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Use 1⁄4 tsp hing
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Provide 10-12 curry leaves
- Take Some Coriander leaves
- Take 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take As needed Water
Instructions to make Green moong dal dosa:
- Wash and soak whole green moong dal overnight or 5-6 hours.
- In a blender add the soaked dal with cumin seeds, green chilli, garlic, ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves, hing, oats, ragi flour and add water as much as needed to grind into a smooth paste.
- Take it out in a bowl and season with salt, red chilli powder and add some more water to make it into pouring consistency.
- On a non stick dosa girdle make dosas and serve with chutney of your choice.
If you find this Green moong dal dosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.