Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not too long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you may get a variety of salads. You might get chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally available. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to naga bhut jolokia chicken curry (hot) recipe. To cook naga bhut jolokia chicken curry (hot) you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT):
- Prepare 1 bhut jolokia chilli. finely chopped. These are VERY hot so wash hands after chopping
- Prepare 6 green chillies finely chopped. I usually use 1 per person but because of the bhut jolokia I cut it down to 6. If you think the bhut jolokia will be to hot use 4 green chillies or no bhut jolokia and 6-8 green chillies
- Provide 4 large chicken breasts sliced into pieces
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- Provide 3 onion. finely chopped
- Take 6 clove garlic finely chopped
- Get 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 can chopped tomatoes and 4 large tomatoes roughly chopped
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric
- Provide 3 cup water
- Get 2 tbsp salt
- You need 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Get 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- Use 1 tbsp fresh chopped corriander
Steps to make Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT):
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add Cumin
- When hot gently add onions. Look after them for about 3 mins.
- Add the chillies, garlic, ginger. Look after it for about 3 mins. Stir it a little.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the yogurt.
- Add the garam masala and tumeric. Cook it for about 3 mins
- Add the chicken and stir in.
- After about 5-10 mins you can add water. Cook for about 10 mins to reduce the sauce.
- When you think it is about 1 - 2 mins from ready add the black pepper.
- Add the corriander and season with salt to taste.
If you find this Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.