Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple prawn roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple prawn roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent guidance. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice and water are the best choices for beverages. When you consume a huge soft drink you are introducing too much empty calories to your day. Usually an individual helping of soda pop should be eight ounces big. That serving usually includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple prawn roast recipe. You can cook simple prawn roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple prawn roast:
- Prepare 200 grams Prawns medium sized
- You need 1 Onion, medium sized
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Provide 1 inch Ginger
- Use 5-6 Garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 tbsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Get 1 tbsp Lime juice, optional
- Prepare As per taste Salt
- Provide 1 spring Curry leaves
- Provide As required Coconut oil
Instructions to make Simple prawn roast:
- Clean and devein the prawns, later marinate in 1⁄2 of the powder masalas like chilli, turmeric and garam masala till 1⁄2 hour.
- Chop ginger and garlic into small fine pieces, slice onion and tomato.
- Heat oil in an earthen ware pot add curry leaves reserving a few and saute till aromatic to this add onion, garlic and ginger and saute till nice aroma floats in the air then add tomato and cook till it turns mushy. Now add all the powder masalas and saute for a minute on low flame then add 1⁄2 cup of water and once it comes to a boil add the marinated prawns and cook till the water evaporates completely. After that add lemon juice and mix nicely.
- Finally, add in 1tbsp of coconut oil plus the remaining curry leaves and roast it all the masala coats the prawns and it's ready to be served.
If you find this Simple prawn roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.