Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A sole portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That helping could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef massaman curry - kaeng matsaman recipe. You can have beef massaman curry - kaeng matsaman using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman:
- Provide 300 grams Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes)
- Prepare 500 grams Potatoes
- Provide 100 grams Onion
- Get 1 to 2 cloves Garlic
- Provide 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 ☆ cardamon - 3 pods ☆ Cinnamon sticks - 2
- Prepare 1 ☆ cloves - 5 ☆ Bay leaves - 2
- Get 50 grams Massaman curry paste
- Take 400 ml Coconut milk
- Provide 550 ml Water
- Provide 66 ml Peanuts (skinned)
- You need 3 tsp Fish sauce
- Take 3 tsp Sugar (coconut sugar if you have)
- Provide 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Instructions to make Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman:
- Cut the beef and onion into 2.5cm cubes. Peel the potatoes, and cut in half (cut into four, if they are large), and finely chop the garlic.
- Put the vegetable oil and ☆ spices in a pan, heat over low heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the spices. The spices will be submerged in the oil if you tip the pan a little.
- Turn off the heat once to lower the temperature. Turn on the heat to low, sauté the garlic and onion from Step 1 a little, add the curry paste, and sauté until fragrant.
- Pour 250 ml of the thick part of the coconut milk into Step 3 in 3 batches, and mix. (When the red oil comes up to the surface, add the next batch.)
- Add the beef, and cook. When the beef turns brown, add the peanuts, and stir.
- When Step 5 comes to a boil, add the rest of the coconut milk and water, and simmer over low heat. When the beef becomes a little tender, add the potatoes from Step 1, and simmer.
- When everything is nice and tender, season with the fish sauce and sugar. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, and stir. Serve over cooked rice!
- The "Chicken Massaman Curry", using chicken drumettes and chicken thigh instead of beef, is also very delicious.
If you find this Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.