Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Curry Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
While everyone understands that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are also extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce section. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade curry bread recipe. To make homemade curry bread you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Curry Bread:
- You need 250 grams Strong bread flour
- You need 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Provide 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp Dry yeast
- Get 150 ml Lukewarm water
- Get 100 grams ★Ground Meat (beef, pork, beef-pork mixed etc.)
- Take 1⁄2 ★Onions (finely chopped)
- You need 1⁄2 ★Potato (roughly finely chopped)
- You need 2 pieces Curry roux (breakable type)
- Prepare 200 ml Milk
- Use 1 packages Fresh panko
- Get 2 cm in the bottom of the frying pan Frying oil
Steps to make Homemade Curry Bread:
- Pace the bread flour into a large bowl set the sugar and dry yeast off to one side, and add in the salt and vegetable oil on the opposite side. Pour the lukewarm water over the dry yeast.
- Using a rubber spatula at first, scrape the dough that is stuck to the sides of the bowl and drop it back in, and mix until it all clumps together.
- Knead it with the palm side of your wrists. If you do this for 10 minutes, then it will become about as soft as an earlobe, and knead up smoothly.
- Place the dough into a bowl lightly coated in vegetable oil, set it into a another bowl full of hot water slightly hotter than bath water, and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 25 minutes for the first rising. (You can also use the proofing function on your oven).
- Sauté all of the ★ ingredients in a Teflon frying pan without using oil. Place the curry roux on top once it has cooked through, close the lid, turn off the heat, and dissolve the roux in the residual heat.
- If the water cools a bit lower than bath water, then add hot water to keep the temperature up. The first rising will be done in about 25 minutes when it has about doubled in size. Stick your finger into the dough, and it's ok as long as the hole doesn't close (finger check). You can if course do this in the bread maker as well.
- Take it out of the bowl, release the gas, and roll up into 8 equal portions. At this point, making them light will make them the same uniform size. I had 360g, so I divided into 8 45g portions.
- Thinly spread it out into a 10cm diameter circle with a rolling pin, and pack in the ingredients from Step 5, one tablespoons at a time. Fold it in half like gyoza dumplings, and tightly close the overlap.
- Coat the dough in milk and then panko in that order. Prepare the oil by heating it up. At this point, use new oil as oxidized oil is bad for your health.
- Fill the bottom of a frying pan with about 2 cm oil, heat up to 180°C, and fry up crispy while flipping it back and forth until the outside is crispy. It will plump up, so fry 4 at a time. Scoop out any stray bread crumbs that fell into the oil and the 2nd set of bread will turn out nicely.
- The crispy,fluffy and delicious curry bread is done.
If you find this Homemade Curry Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.