Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. There are many salads available these days. You can also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can make fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore noodles (diet version) recipe. To cook singapore noodles (diet version) you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- Use 75 g egg noodles dry / 2½ oz .
- Prepare 2 eggs large hens
- Prepare 200 g shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz .
- Provide 50 g red pepper / 2 oz .
- Use 75 g pepper yellow / 2½ oz .
- Get 25 g broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz .
- Provide 50 g carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz .
- Prepare 125 g mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz .
- Prepare 75 g red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz .
- Prepare 50 g scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz .
- Provide 50 g water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz .
- Use ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- You need ½ tablespoon soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment
- Prepare 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Prepare ½ teaspoon ginger dried
- Get 1 teaspoons curry powder medium *
- You need “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray)
Instructions to make Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside.
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips.
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over.
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders.
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition.
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.