Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai green chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually just one serving of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy options.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you only need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai green chicken curry:
- Prepare Paste
- Get 1 teaspoon sugar
- Provide Handful fresh coriander- stalks and leaves
- Get 1 tbspn fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce)
- Provide 1 lime - zest
- You need 1⁄2 lime - juice
- Get 1 onions
- Use 1 spring onion
- Get 1 thumb size piece of ginger
- Take 1 thumb size piece of garlic
- Use 1 large chilli - I used red but green good too
- Take 1 tspn ground coriander
- Get 1 tspn ground cumin
- Get 1 piece lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste
- You need 1 tbspn olive oil
- Use Grind black pepper
- You need Curry
- Use 500 g chicken breast cut into chunks
- Get 1 tin coconut milk (400 milk)
- Take 1⁄4 tin water - use coconut milk tin
- Take 1 tbspn salt
- Use Fresh green veggies - I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do
- Get Garnish
- Take 1 spring onion chopped small
- Take 1 large red chilli for garnish
- Use 1 handful coriander
- Provide Lime wedge
- Prepare Serve with Jasmin rice
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown.
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10⁄15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.