Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chavli kai palya /Cluster beans and chana dal dry curry: recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chavli kai palya /Cluster beans and chana dal dry curry: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chavli kai palya /Cluster beans and chana dal dry curry: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Go for the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you can get a variety of salads. You could also choose Chili. You can buy a baked potato. Fruit is generally available. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal out of side dishes. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chavli kai palya /cluster beans and chana dal dry curry: recipe. To make chavli kai palya /cluster beans and chana dal dry curry: you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chavli kai palya /Cluster beans and chana dal dry curry::
- Use 1⁄2 kg - Cluster beans
- Take 1 cup - Chana dal
- Get 2 -Onion (chopped)
- Provide 1 fist full -Fresh Coconut gratings
- Get Seasoning:
- Get 3-4 tbsp - Oil
- Take 1 tsp -Mustard
- Get 2 - Red chillies
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp -Hing
- Get 1 string -Curry leaves
- Use For masala:
- You need 6-7 -Green chillies
- Use 1 ” piece -Cinnamon
- Prepare 1 ” piece -Ginger
- Use 10 strings -Coriander leaves
- Use 8 cloves - Garlic
Steps to make Chavli kai palya /Cluster beans and chana dal dry curry::
- Wash, soak chana dal in water for half to one hour. - Cut cluster beans in to bit size pieces after washing and removing both the ends.
- Cook soaked dal and chopped beans for 2 whistles in two separate vessels by adding very little water. - Put aside one serving spoon of cooked chana dal and pulse remaining amount of dal.
- Dry grind all the items under masala and keep aside.
- Take one thick bottomed tawa, Put oil, splutter mustard, hing, red chillies and curry leaves. Add onion, turmeric and fry nicely.
- Add ground masala,required amount of salt and fry nicely.When its raw smell vanishes, add roughly ground dal and fry for a while.
- Lastly add cooked cluster beans and dal which we have kept aside.
- Cook this until water becomes dry and garnish with fresh coconut. Mix nicely and heat this mixture for a couple of minutes.Serve either with rotti, phulka or hot rice.
If you find this Chavli kai palya /Cluster beans and chana dal dry curry: recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.