Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kosha murgir mangsho (Stirred Chicken Curry…the Bong version) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kosha murgir mangsho (Stirred Chicken Curry…the Bong version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kosha murgir mangsho (Stirred Chicken Curry…the Bong version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most people have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should understand is that apples have more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kosha murgir mangsho (stirred chicken curry…the bong version) recipe. To cook kosha murgir mangsho (stirred chicken curry…the bong version) you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kosha murgir mangsho (Stirred Chicken Curry…the Bong version):
- Provide 500 Grams Chicken Freshly cut
- Get 3 Onions (Medium Sized)
- Prepare 5 Potatoes (medium to large)
- Use 5 - 6 Green Chillies
- Prepare 4 - 5 Chillies Red
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons Ginger-garlic paste
- Get 10 Tablespoons Mustard Oil
- Use 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- Take 1 Teaspoon Soya Sauce
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Use 3 Teaspoons Turmeric
- Use 2 Teaspoons Cumin powder
- Get Number Cumin seeds Few
- You need to taste Salt
- Take 1.5 Teaspoons Garam Masala
- You need Number Cilantro leaves Few
- You need 2 - 3 Bay Leaves Indian
- Prepare 2 - 3 Tomatoes
- You need 3 Tablespoons Curd Sour
Instructions to make Kosha murgir mangsho (Stirred Chicken Curry…the Bong version):
- Mince the onions, tomatoes, red and green chillies.
- Cut the potatoes into halves. Mix them with little turmeric.
- Mix the chicken with 5 Tbspns of mustard oil, remaining turmeric, cumin powder, cumin seeds, onions, tomatoes, chillies, ginger-garlic paste, vinegar, soya-sauce, bay leaves(torn to pieces),sour curd.
- After the mixture has been prepared well, place it under refrigerated/ non refrigerated with lid closed and allow it to marinate for 30-45 minutes
- Fry the potato slices in mustard oil with lid closed till they become soft.
- Put the mixture along with the fried potatoes and continue stirring on a medium-low flame intermittently with lid closed, so that the chicken becomes soft.
- Add little amounts of water each time and finally submerge the entire content in water and allow it to be cooked for around5-15 mins (The higher time allowed for marination the lower time will it take to cook)
- Garnish it with Garam Masala and cilantro leaves…..and keep it closed for about 3-5 minutes
- Serve hot with ghee on white rice
If you find this Kosha murgir mangsho (Stirred Chicken Curry…the Bong version) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.